To further enhance the knowledge of over 80 years in the market, the Pinho Group now also has weekly foreign trade classes, given free of charge on our social networks.
The focus of our classes is for professionals who already work in the segment and also small and medium businessmen who are interested in knowing more about the import and export processes, specific cases and technical details to obtain more profitability with Foreign Trade.
The classes take place every Wednesday, at 7.30pm, and are held by Pedro Rodrigo, an Import specialist and Operations Manager of the Pinho Group.
To register for classes, simply register here.
CHECK OUT SOME FOREIGN TRADE CLASSES THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN TAUGHT:
CLASS 1 - How to internationalise your company
In Lesson 1, you will learn:
- What are the types of international business, and how to have one?
- Main advantages of having an international business.
- Qualifications required to start importing and exporting.
- Practical example of import and export process.
CLASS 2 - How the Ex Tariff Regime can benefit your company.
In Lesson 2, you will learn:
- What is the Ex-Tarifario.
- What are the benefits for your company.
- Where the Ex-Tarifario fits into the import.
- How to obtain the Ex-Tarifario.
- What are the precautions when making the Import Declaration.
CLASS 3 - International Insurance: damages in international cargoes.
In Lesson 3, we have Fidcargo Group's International Insurance specialist Bruna Pietra as our guest and you will learn:
- What are the adequacies.
- What is covered by the International Insurance.
- The biggest breakdowns when hiring International Insurance.
- How to get around the possible problems.
CLASS 4 - Importation of Ancient Egyptian Works into Brazil
In Class 4, you will get to know the backstage of an unusual importation made by the Pinho Group: the importation of works of Ancient Egypt to the Egyptian and Rose Cross Museum - located in Curitiba.
- How was the Egypt-Brazil procedure
- What are the peculiarities of importing art/antique works.
- The documents required.
- What were the technical and procedural precautions for the import.
Do you want to follow the next live classes? Make your registration and receive in your e-mail the next topics and the links of the live classes.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER